0800 023 4955
39 Seater VIP Entertainer Party Bus
Click a thumbnail below for full size image:
0800 023 4955
Limobusni.com Terms & Conditions
LIMOBUSNI.COM TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Web: limobusni.com Email:
, Tel. 0800 023 4955
Terms and conditions
1. Agreed prices, deposits and balances.
a. The agreed price is between limobusni.com and you the customer. Late return of rental agreement will be charged at £50 per hour.
b. Deposit. Should you cancel at short notice the deposit is non refundable. Deposit secures hire of vehicle. All deposits are taken from credit/debit card for security of our vehicles.
c. Cancellation. Should you cancel within 14 days you the customer requiring the vehicle will be given a credit on your deposit for another booking.
d. Balance. All balances must be paid before hire commences. If the vehicle arrives to commence hire and the hirer does not commence the agreed journey Limobusni.com will be paid balance in full.
e. Damages. Damages, subsequent costs of repair of such damages to the limo bus hired or used by you the hirer or any customer and/or guest however caused is your responsibility. Additionally, in the event that one of your party is sick in the limo bus, you the hirer will be charged £50 to make good the vehicle.
Any glass wear broken will incur a £5 cost per item broken. Also there will be the cost of repair to make good the vehicle if left in an unfit / un-rentable condition. Where the booking was secured using a credit or debit card, you the customer here agree that we may deduct from that card damages that have arisen.
f. Limobusni.com makes every effort to maintain its fleet to DOE and FTA standards. Limobusni.com has therefore made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the limo buses are in the best and most reliable condition and therefore fit for the purpose of use. In the unlikely event, should a mechanical breakdown occur outside its control, Limobusni.com cannot therefore be responsible for mechanical breakdown nor for the impact that those unforeseen events might then or thereafter have.
g. Limobusni.com makes every effort to ensure the inside of the fleet are maintained, including lights, music, TVs, karaoke, etc. however in the unlikely event of an electrical breakdown outside our control, Limobusni.com will not be responsible. No refund will be given. Limobusni.com will make you aware before hire commences, in the unlikely event that there is an electrical breakdown, i.e. TVs, music, karaoke etc. If you the hirer or your guests then enter the vehicle and commence hire, no refund will be offered.
h. Vehicle requested. Limobusni.com will provide the vehicle requested. However, notwithstanding the clause above (g), in the event due to circumstances beyond our control the vehicle requested cannot be provided either for the first, the final or the interim journeys booked we reserve the right to provide substitute vehicles of equal or similar standing and capacity.
In the event that we cannot get you to your destination, we will provide a maximum of 70% refund of the total hire price.
i. In the unlikely event of one of our vehicles being late due to circumstances out of our control, Limobusni.com will not be responsible and no refund will be issued. If the vehicle is more than one hour late for pick up, you the hirer have the right to cancel with a full refund, however this must be made known to Limobusni.com before you the hirer or your guests enter the vehicle. No money will be refunded if the hirer or their guests have entered the vehicle.
j. In the unlikely event that one of our vehicles break down or due to circumstances out off our control, limobusni.com will not be responsible and no refund will be given to the hirer and guests travelling onto another venue (airport, dinner, dance) etc.
2. The hirer acknowledges that the vehicle is fit for his purpose and is in good condition and undertakes to return it, and its accessories in the same condition, fair wear and tear expected, to the place and on the date/time due back is specified.
3. Limobusni.com has the right to refuse alcohol on any of the vehicles. In certain circumstances alcohol may be permitted on the vehicle. This will be provided by you the customer. An additional cost will be charged for securing in order to control the provision of the alcohol. Limobusni.com have the right to terminate the hire agreement of the vehicle from you the hirer due to any unreasonable or drunken behavior. The full balance of the hire will be paid with no refund.
4. Limobusni.com are not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property.
5. In the event of damage being done by you the hirer or your guests, and our vehicle is in an unfit state to continue with anymore hires, you the hirer acknowledge that you are responsible for any loss of earnings sustained to Limobusni.com until the vehicle is deemed fit for hire.
6. The lessor will be liable to the hirer for direct loss only as herein provided. It is agreed and acknowledged by the hirer that the lessor shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever, however arising. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to exclude or restrict the lessor’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or other liability of the lessor which cannot be excluded as a matter of law.
7. This agreement and the hiring there under will terminate ipso facto and immediately if a petition to wind up the lessor or appoint a new administrator of the lessor is presented to a court or if the lessor passes a resolution for voluntary liquidation (except for the purpose of amalgamation or re-construction) or if a receiver or receiver and manager is appointed with respect to any of the assets of the lessor and upon such termination as aforesaid the hirer will ultimately return the vehicle to the lessor or its duty authorized agent for the return of the vehicle at such a place as the lessor may have appointed.
8. You the hirer understand that all of your passengers must be seated whilst the vehicle is in motion and you must not disturb the driver at any time. Where seat belts are provided, they must be worn at all times.
9. Limobusni.com are not responsible for any damage or injury caused to any passenger while they are standing, all passengers must be seated while vehicle is in motion.
10. Rear windows may be lowered at the driver's discretion, however putting body parts outside the window is strictly forbidden.
11. When the vehicle stops and passengers want to exit, it is the driver’s responsibility to open the rear door when it is safe to do so.
12. Any additions or alteration of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the parties. Registered office: Limobusni.com, 8 Coolmaghry Road, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, BT70 3HJ.
13. Limobusni.com have the right to refuse alcohol at any time to you the hirer or your guests and any unreasonable behavior will not be accepted and Limobusni.com have the right to refuse any person onto or eject any persons off our limos and have the right to cancel hire off any agreement with out any refund.
14. Limobusni.com is not responsible for the bars and nightclubs and restaurants we visit (as we try to send you to venues that have good reputation, we cannot please everyone).
15. Limobusni.com is not responsible if you or your party cannot get into a bar, nightclub, restaurant or if you are evicted from any venue.
16. You the hirer will inform the other passengers and your guests of the contents of these terms and conditions of trade
Limobusni.com rental agents have the right to refuse hire at any time.